- Dentexcel always returns patients to their General Dental Practitioner.
- Dentexcel will only carry out treatment that the patient has been referred for.
- Dentexcel will try to contact the patient by telephone within 24 hours and will follow up with a letter if there is no response
- Dentexcel will seek authorisation from the referring General Dental Practitioner for any changes to the treatment that the patient has been referred for.
- Dentexcel will send the referring General Dental Practitioner a comprehensive letter detailing treatment when complete.
- Dentexcel returns calls within 24 hours.
- Dentexcel will provide recommendations for further care.
If you have any documents you would like to send with you form please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and include you name as reference. Thank you